4. I think I am eligible, what do I do next?

Contact your doctor. S/he will complete a required form indicating you are eligible to donate CCP. They may email this form to specialdonations@lifeshare.org or you may carry it with you to donate. Donors can call 318-673-1436 for more information if needed.