About Financial Gifts
We greatly appreciate your Gifts of Life through blood donation. However, there are other ways to participate.
Your financial contributions support our life-saving mission in these ways:
- Public education and awareness programs
- Donor facility improvements and expansions
- New mobile donor vehicles and equipment
- Reference and scientific support laboratories improvements
- Product management equipment needed to process and store blood components
- Educational scholarship available to qualifying high school blood donors
- Bone marrow donor awareness and registry recruitment programs
Our Promise to You
- Your gift helps ensure a continuously sufficient blood supply for your local medical facilities.
- You can give in memory or honor of a friend, family member, or other special person.
- Your gift will be publicly acknowledged on our website, or if you prefer, it can remain anonymous.
- Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- You will receive a written acknowledgement expressing our thanks.
- You will receive an annual statement of your previous calendar year’s contributions.
- Your trust in LifeShare important to us; we do not share our contributor information with any outside entity.
- See our Donor Bill of Rights
It’s Easy to Contribute
Call 318-651-4416 to make a credit card contribution or pledge.
Please have the following information available:
- Amount of donation
- Name on credit card
- Billing address
- Credit card number, expiration date, and 3- or 4-digit security code
- If the contribution is a memorial or honorarium, the names and addresses to whom acknowledgements are to be sent.
Complete this convenient form, print and mail it to:
LifeShare Blood Centers
Attn: Development Department
8910 Linwood Avenue,
Shreveport, LA 71106
Please make checks payable to LifeShare Blood Centers.
We are truly grateful for your contributions, which are essential to providing a sufficient blood supply to meet patient needs in your community. Together, we save lives!
One-time or Recurring Gifts
Your contribution is welcome anytime. You can also make a pledge for a recurring gift that we will bill to your credit card monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Honorarium and Memorial Gifts
Making a contribution to celebrate someone’s birthday, wedding, anniversary, other special occasion, or “just because” is a wonderful way to express your tribute to the honoree. Your honorarium will be acknowledged to the person you are celebrating.
A memorial gift is a thoughtful remembrance of someone who has passed away. Your gift will be acknowledged to the memorialized person’s family or other person(s) you designate.
Does your company have a matching gift program? If so, your gift can be increased by participating through your company’s matching gift program.
Your gifts of goods or services are welcomed and are also tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Contact our Development Director at 318-651-4415 to discuss how your in-kind gifts can help support LifeShare’s programs and activities.
You can leave a life-saving legacy. Please contact our Development Director at 318-651-4415 to discuss planned giving.