We greatly appreciate your Gifts of Life through blood donation. However, there are other ways to participate.
Your financial contributions support our life-saving mission in these ways:
- Public education and awareness programs
- Donor facility improvements and expansions
- New mobile donor vehicles and equipment
- Reference and scientific support laboratories improvements
- Product management equipment needed to process and store blood components
- Educational scholarship available to qualifying high school blood donors
- Bone marrow donor awareness and registry recruitment programs
Our Promise to You
- Your gift helps ensure a continuously sufficient blood supply for your local medical facilities.
- You can give in memory or honor of a friend, family member, or other special person.
- Your gift will be publicly acknowledged on our website, or if you prefer, it can remain anonymous.
- Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- You will receive a written acknowledgement expressing our thanks.
- You will receive an annual statement of your previous calendar year’s contributions.
- Your trust in LifeShare important to us; we do not share our contributor information with any outside entity.
- See our Donor Bill of Rights