LifeShare Blood Centers created the LifeScholars program to reward schools and students who are committed to regular blood donation. LifeScholars recognizes school participation in two ways:
- Each school that achieves annual blood donation goals (based on enrollment) is granted a scholarship to be awarded to a student selected by the school.
- Each student who achieves individual blood donation goals is awarded an honor cord as a visible symbol of the student’s commitment to saving lives through blood donation.
Every school has the opportunity to earn a scholarship, regardless of school size or athletic classification.
Each LifeScholars recipient will be required to fill out these forms and return them to the Recruiting Department at your local center:
- Photo-Audio Consent & Release (for students 18 years or older)
- Photo-Audio Consent & Release (for students 17 & under)
- Scholarship Recipient Form
Contact your local LifeShare recruiting contact to learn more or to enroll your school in LifeScholars.
Together, we are changing the world one life at a time. Read how giving blood has affected both recipients and donors in the community.
Questions About Blood Donation?
One out of every three people will need a blood transfusion during their lifetime. Can you help provide it?