WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR GIFTS OF LIFE THROUGH BLOOD DONATION. HOWEVER, THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO PARTICIPATE.
Call 318-673-1526 to make a credit card contribution or pledge. A representative will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
Please have the following information available:
- Amount of donation
- Name on credit card
- Billing address
- Credit card number, expiration date, and 3- or 4-digit security code
- If the contribution is a memorial or honorarium, the
namesand addresses to whom acknowledgements are to be sent.
Complete this convenient form, print and mail it to:
LifeShare Blood Center
Attn: Development Department
8910 Linwood Avenue
Shreveport, LA 71106
Please make checks payable to LifeShare Blood Centers. We are truly grateful for your contributions, which are essential to providing a sufficient blood supply to meet patient needs in your community. Together, we save lives!
Secure Donations Online
It’s easy to donate online! Just click here for a quick and secure transaction to LifeShare. Please give us more information on your donation using the form below.
Your financial contributions support our life-saving mission in these ways:
- Public education and awareness programs
- Donor facility improvements and expansions
- New mobile donor vehicles and equipment
- Reference and scientific support laboratories improvements
- Product management equipment needed to process and store blood components
- Educational scholarship available to qualifying high school blood donors
- Bone marrow donor awareness and registry recruitment programs
Our Promise to You
- Your gift helps ensure a continuously sufficient blood supply for your local medical facilities.
- You can give in memory or honor of a friend, family member, or other special person.
- Your gift will be publicly acknowledged on our website, or if you prefer, it can remain anonymous.
- Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- You will receive a written acknowledgment expressing our thanks.
- You will receive an annual statement of your previous calendar year’s contributions.
- Your trust in LifeShare important to us; we do not share our contributor information with any outside entity.
Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC)
20C or in vapor state LN2 until ready to use
5.0 x10 5 per vial
Sterility and Infectious Diseases
DCells are tested and found to be negative for mycoplasma and endotoxin. Donor tested and found to be negative for HIV 1, HIV 2, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HTLV 1, WNV, Zika, and Syphilis
Human amnion is isolated from the placenta, washed in phosphate buffered saline and
packed for long term storage in a 20C freezer
$299 per vial
Host a Blood Drive
Hosting a blood drive gives you the chance to get your whole community involved and make an even bigger impact on the lives of others. This ensures that your local medical facilities have a readily available blood suppy - when patients in your community need it.